- Survey Shows Stopping co-governance is “most important” in helping decide the votes of around 1,036,000 Voters
- National Party Using Labour’s Trickery And Deceit Strategies To Fool Voters About Co-Governance
- What Australian Commentator Alan Jones Says About Australia Applies Exactly To New Zealand
- Heather du Plessis-Allen: “New Zealand Says Big Fat ‘No!’ To Co-governance!
- You’d Never Guess What This (White) Left Wing Woke “Event Organiser” Said About The Treaty of Waitangi
Read more: Book Sales Boom, Activists Start Petitions On Line to Shut Down The Co-governnace Tour. They call on Meng Foon And The Attorney General For Help